Have you mistakenly chosen the wrong server so that you can complete the RP mission, and now you are completely regretting taking such a step? Do you know the way to change your server in the PIBG mobile where you don’t have to wait for long 60 days restriction period? Are you thinking about how to change the server in PUBG without waiting?
In this article at Smart Focus Digital, I am going to talk about it and tell you the trick which you can use for changing the server in the PUBG mobile, but you would not have to wait for the long restriction time. Amazing, right?
The developers of PUBG mobile have made some changes in the rules of server changing in order to restrict players from taking a wrongful step for completing the RP mission using a different server. Moreover, to improve the regional stability along with improving the social interaction among the players of every region, the developers of PUBG mobile have imposed the server rules in their Season 16.
Now the plates will require setting the desired serve where they would like to play the game every 2 months. However, in between the time, you will not be given the freedom to change the server or nor can you join a tournament or room that is being hosted on a different server.
This is the reason why you need to make sure that you are selecting a good server that will give less ping while you are on the game. However, in any case, if you choose the wrong server, you have the freedom to change the server by following some of the simplest steps. So heck to find out more about how to change the server in PUBG mobile.
How to change PUBG server before 60 Working Days:
You can stay assured that the trick mentioned in the section will currently work on the mobile versions of PUBG like India, Global, Korea, etc. This is a working trick that can be beneficial for all PUBG lovers available around the world.
In order to change the game server, you will first need someone like a friend who is playing on that server that you would like to join. Make sure that the rating of your tier must be more than the bronze 3-tier rating.
You can just follow the same steps that I have mentioned here in order to change the server whenever you wish to. All you need is to ensure that you have a friend who is already present on the server and who would want you to join it.
So let us check the way you can change the PUBG mobile service by not waiting for 60 days.
Follow these steps:
- Open your game and keep your patient until it is fully loaded in the lobby. Now that you find it is loaded, you need to ask the friend from another server to send the invitation to join his team.
- Once you have got the invitation from your friend, you should join the lobby your friend. Now you need to ask your friends to offer leadership. Here you can find the “Brother in Arm” option that will be situated on the top left corner just click on it.
- You will then find the “Veteran” button available in the Brothers in Arm sections. After this, you will need to invite the veterans if there are any. Once you have done that, you will need to tap on the “refresh” button in case there aren’t any veterans available at that time.
- In case you are not able to find the veterans, then you can just untick the options that will be available in the “preference” section, and then you have to click on “refresh.” You should not forget to check the match-making in the Brothers in arm settings. Make sure that you are checking the server and it is set to the desired one,
- In case you find any veterans, you have to keep them inviting by clicking on the “invite” button. This is crucial in the entire process, and everyone whom you have invited needs to accept the invitation so that you can use the trick properly.
- Once they accept the invitation and they join the lobby, you can immediately start playing the match. It is up to you whether you wish to exit after you have landed on a page or you want to complete the entire match.
- Now just take your time to check the server by going to the settings. You will find it getting automatically changed to the server that you wish to join.
This is a working trick that you can apply in these simple steps and change your server just immediately without waiting for long days.
However, keep in mind that these are the steps that would help the players who are in the game. As soon as the developers change them or fix them, consider this trick to be gone. However, I will definitely keep you updated upon finding something new and working for you.
Now that you have read the steps, you definitely have found how easy it can be. Yes, indeed, it is simple, and it would not let you wait for 60 days. There are many other tricks that can become helpful in changing the game server. But always keep in mind that the chances are always there that the game developers will fix them, and the trick would not be useful after a certain time.
Therefore, it is my recommendation to you to choose the best server in the location. However, if you have by chance made the wrong choice, you don’t have to worry that there are some ways to change the game server by following the steps.
In case you find any difficulty understanding any step, feel free to comment down below. I would be more than happy to clarify and help you get the solution.
So keep visiting Smart Focus Digital for more interesting content.
PubG Server FAQ’s:
Is it really possible to change the server in pubg mobile lite?
Yes, it is! To change the server in pubg mobile, you have to make sure that you follow the steps mentioned above properly.
Is it true that the chances are that these steps might not work after an update?
Yes, if the game developer fixes it, the chances are that it would no longer become beneficial. However, dont worry as I will keep updating how to change server in pubg lite new update.
How long does it take to change the server in pubg pc?
If you are following the steps properly, you will find it happening almost immediately.